This year the project reveal team visited the alleged most haunted object in the world that goes by the name of “the Anguished man” to do a documentary.
This documentary was to get the story of the painting and the story of sean’s experiences with the painting, we had no intention of meeting the painting, and was very grateful of sean bringing the painting along to the interview and allowing us to spend some time with this truly ONE of a kind painting.
- Painting is alleged to be painted in the blood of the person who painted it.
- The person committed suicide shortly after
- was believed to be a self portrait of the pain this person was going though at the time
- While Sean and his family had experienced strange paranormal activity’s when the painting was in their home
- Tests came back from the painting saying “inconclusive to blood in the painting” they couldn’t say yes or no.. “which is interesting…”
- Painting is world famous with millions of views on youtube
- More credit goes to this painting then the Annabelle doll “with terms of reported captures and documentations”
- With the short time project reveal team had with the painting, the minutes proved to be interesting with some unexpected things happening.. Was the painting tying to communicate with the skeptic?? take a look “
Video Points of interest
- Lee asks for the spirit to tap on the painting he gets 2 deep base bags “which he didnt hear at the time” at 25:25
- 25:25 a strange sound of like someone trying to breath or clear their throat
- Lee asks was you a prisoner of war “a faint EVP which could be saying I WAS can be heard”
- Followed lastly by a strange hissing sound – Please use headphones to listen to the video captures thank you.
we have set the start time of the video below for you to see the strange captures..
If you find this article interesting we invite you to watch our full documentary on this truly creepy scary piece of work called the anguished man.
The official Facebook fanpage of the painting is here.
Also the real youtube channel.
Please Re share this article, Comment and Embed on your sites.