So its been brought to our attention people are kicking off about this phantom piano playing which was caught by the haunted live team at the village, Mansfield.
In a video we hear the piano “keys sounds” as if they are been pressed..
one guy runs and tells the crowd and then the rest follow just shortly after..
Now this has caused such an interest as would any unreal type of paranormal occurrence in this community would do.
There is now a Debunk Video, about that nights events.. and MR Lee Roberts actually drew our attention to right this article by this message to the person doing the debunk. “picture on the left”
Lee tells the guy to take some notes from us before doing a de bunked video.. Thanks lee. LOL.
So this made us watch the guys video, and made us write this article.
So as a skeptic myself lets look at this video and lets see what we can verify, can we prove that this video is faked?
Well after watching both videos of the live, and de bunk, which is here.. go listen to what is said.
So from the above video, was any “de bunked” evidence presented to us?
Sadly there was not… the video was based upon a viewers opinion of a persons motive and not based on visual evidence “string, seeing a person touch the piano”
Lets bullet point some facts..
- Could the video be re created? YES
- Was there any visual foul play? No
- Was everyone accounted for when the keys was playing? NO
- Does this mean it was faked? NO
- Was the peoples reactions strange? Yes “but doesn’t mean it was faked, we all handle situations differently.. some will laugh, some will get scared and cower up, some will run… some will just not know what to do..”
- Does DDF Ghost Hunting Provide any evidence to show its fake? NO
- Does DDF provide personal opinion? Yes
- Is personally opinion classed as evidence? No
- Can there be real logical explanations of the piano playing one or 2 keys? YES
- An increase in temperature on the strings, they could expand and tighten up.
- Vibrations is known to cause piano keys to hit “this is next to a main road if my memory is right”
- There is a cat which roams the area, sorry to say this but it could also be rodents of some kind in the piano
So there you have it 3 possible explanations to the key sounds of the piano..
We are sorry but with what we see we do not have enough evidence to say that this paranormal occurrence is fake.. we just cant say it without having that 100% solid evidence there to back up the claim.
Good Day all!